Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

That was an experience.

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

The voices were great! I loved how they had a little bit of that Ukinojoe flavor.

Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros

This is the best Mario Parody that I've seen. All of the jokes are great, and none of the humor seems forced. The style is very charming as well.

iBlow iBlow

The thrusting motion he does after the reveal is the best.

You Are A Toy! You Are A Toy!

I enjoyed this. I can't be the only one that got a FilmCow vibe from the voice acting, right?

Sleepycabin Sleepycast 00 Sleepycabin Sleepycast 00

I love their podcast. You used JohnnyUtah's character while Stamper was talking in the beginning and the end. I don't know if you realized that.

BurgerToons responds:

Thanks for noticing, I got feedback from Stamper also noting that I mixed him up with Jeff a lot in the video. It wasn't intertional, I just made some stupid mistakes in the making this video :P

'Chicken Castle' 'Chicken Castle'

Man, this round is gonna be close. I really like the colors and how they have that texture look to them. I enjoyed the music choices. I wish both of you guys could win, haha.

Animate in your Opponent Animate in your Opponent

You never cease to amaze me. You mad the city feel so lively, and great job on the camera work and angles!

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Great animation! Not a big fan of the song though.

You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

I've never seen the show, but this was still entertaining. I really liked the art style. I know a lot of people troll and say this, but this definitely had an Egoraptor vibe to it. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.